Custom D.E.O.T. V2.0+/Clockwork OS v0.5 image - With customised DEOT interface, Kernel 5.7, Optional 1400MHz OC, Debian 10 Buster, Retroarch 1.9.0, Mupen64+ plus more! (Current build: 200903)

I’m definitely going to include Drastic. It’s running ever so perfectly. Here’s a link to the thread where I posted a config file that works brilliantly.

As for the boot splash screens and editing the kernels, I’ve managed to get the second one in. It’s just the first one before the frame buffer I’m still having difficulty with. I’ve got it based on the 5.4.20 kernel I used in the most recent build.

I’ll post what I’ve got so far, in case anyone wants to tweak it any more. Or if anyone knows how, please let me know!

The uImage is the same one made by asypost (Who I think is actually @shell!) above, just with the /drivers/video/logo/logo_linux_clut224.ppm file substituted and then compiled. Copy it to your /boot partition as per normal.
The logo_linux_clut224.ppm is the second boot logo splash. It’s converted to the correct raw format, and already in the uImage, but is here in case you can help at all with making the first boot image work. @peturh - If you offer any help that would be great!
The psplash was my attempt at using a third party frame buffer splash screen substitute. Probably only useful if you’re using psplash, but who knows. It could be useful for someone.
Otherwise, here is the file by itself, if you want to try your hand at doing it from scratch.
Boot1

1 Like