Custom D.E.O.T. V2.0+/Clockwork OS v0.5 image - With customised DEOT interface, Kernel 5.7, Optional 1400MHz OC, Debian 10 Buster, Retroarch 1.9.0, Mupen64+ plus more! (Current build: 200903)

@ghostronaut
I’ve just made a small utility script to change from the DEOT customised skin_manager.py (for additional fonts) to the stock one, along with returning the stock pages to normal.

The activate script also temporarily disables the skin changing page in settings, since changing the skin in this mode will result in a frozen launcher. It also automatically activates the DEOT theme. (You will need to have the DEOT theme in the skin folder - I have provided an updated DEOT skin, just with an extra icon for the script)
Theoretically, if there is ever an official launcher update, it would overwrite the custom changes and anything else in the launcher directory. This can be a way to return some things back to the DEOT form, if it ever happens.

The deactivation script returns the skin manager to normal, and re-enables the skin manager page. It will also default the sound and brightness pages to their original form.
I’ve also included the OP-1 and canisminor theme I previously removed in the compressed archive, so you can edit your existing installation to be up to date with what the new build will have. No doubt I will have this as the default choice, so that people can have more initial freedom to choose whatever skin they want.

What's in the scripts

Here’s the activation script:

#!/bin/bash

sudo cp -r /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.deot/Settings/Brightness/ /home/cpi/launcher/Menu/GameShell/10_Settings/
sudo cp -r /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.deot/Settings/Sound/ /home/cpi/launcher/Menu/GameShell/10_Settings/
sudo cp /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.deot/Settings/list_page.py /home/cpi/launcher/Menu/GameShell/10_Settings/
sudo cp /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.deot/UI/scroller.py /home/cpi/launcher/sys.py/UI/
sudo cp /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.deot/UI/skin_manager.py /home/cpi/launcher/sys.py/UI/
sudo cp /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.deot/UI/slider.py /home/cpi/launcher/sys.py/UI/
sudo cp /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.deot/.gameshell_skin /home/cpi/
sudo reboot

And this is the deactivation script:

#!/bin/bash

sudo cp -r /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.stock/Settings/Brightness/ /home/cpi/launcher/Menu/GameShell/10_Settings/
sudo cp -r /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.stock/Settings/Sound/ /home/cpi/launcher/Menu/GameShell/10_Settings/
sudo cp /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.stock/Settings/list_page.py /home/cpi/launcher/Menu/GameShell/10_Settings/
sudo cp /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.stock/UI/scroller.py /home/cpi/launcher/sys.py/UI/
sudo cp /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.stock/UI/skin_manager.py /home/cpi/launcher/sys.py/UI/
sudo cp /home/cpi/apps/Menu/60_Utils/11_DEOT\ Settings/.stock/UI/slider.py /home/cpi/launcher/sys.py/UI/
sudo reboot

The files referenced are included in the compressed archive.

So in summary, and as a reminder to myself, the recent changes that will come in the next release:

1. Update to retroarch 1.8.5, and update to assets/shaders etc.
  2. Retroarch update script
  3. Swapfile script
  4. DEOT custom settings toggle script
  5. DEOT theme moved to /home/cpi/launcher/skin, and only activatable now via above script
  6. XDO tools installed
  7. SCUMMVM modified to have a F5 key remap
  8. Small shuffles and cleanups to app icons
  9. PCSX Retroarch action.config and core added
  10. OP-1 and canisminor themes restored, and greey added
  11. 5.4.6 Vanilla 0.5 kernel selector added, in case you really want to change to the stock white boot splash screen

N.B. The skin toggle switch will be slightly modified from the above, changing to the default white 0.5 theme when deactivating, and moving the DEOT theme file to a different location. It’s just if you want to have things 100% the same as what I’m doing. I don’t think it’s important enough for me to re-upload the script, as functionally it does exactly the same thing - just makes it a bit more foolproof and less prone to having user error/breaking.