Custom D.E.O.T. V2.0+/Clockwork OS v0.5 image - With customised DEOT interface, Kernel 5.7, Optional 1400MHz OC, Debian 10 Buster, Retroarch 1.9.0, Mupen64+ plus more! (Current build: 200903)

Perfect!!! Thank you so much. This was the kind of feedback I was looking for re how to improve the image.

1. I know exactly what to do to fix the rom directory problems; and what I did to break it! Can you confirm which emulators didn’t work re SFC and MD? I mainly was testing the standalones, so I am guessing it was the Retroarch cores. I will post up updated action.config files, and upload an updated image.

2. Strange that changing themes does that! I admittedly only changed and toggled the DEOT and Default themes, since I don’t use OP-1.
    Was it OP-1 you had problems with?
    This is possibly related to the custom fonts required of the DEOT theme and the modified skin_chooser.py. I’ll simply restore it to the stock one, and forego the fonts. (And find a better way to use custom fonts!!! Grrrr!!)
    I’ll provide instructions for those who want them, but also update this in the next release.

In a nutshell, just change your skin to the default, then go into ~/launcher/sys.py/UI, then find the file called skin_chooser.py, rename it to skin_chooser.py.bk or something, then rename the file called skin_chooser.py.bak to skin_chooser.py. (Or was if skin config? I’m just writing this from memory in bed haha)
Afterwards, reboot the system.

1. A lot of the Chinese would have to be hard coded into the emulators, which unfortunately I didn’t write. Also my Chinese is SHOCKING, despite being Chinese myself. If they ever release translates versions of the standalone emulators, I will be happy to include them! :slight_smile:

Again, thank you so much for your HELPFUL feedback!

In other news, @wizz has provided a helpful mirror for the download: https://pcroz.stackstorage.com/s/a26iBYxvkQ5VSgS

@guu - hopefully this mega link will work. MEGA
The previous one was one I provided while it was still uploading. I couldn’t get the permissions properly sorted, and was way too tired haha!!

@wayfarer

For those curious of @wayfarer’s problems, the solution was cross posted across a few threads, including this one. Summary: user downloading problems.

Their mupen64 problems were resolved as well.