[SOLVED] DHL won't deliver to Russia

Dear Clockwork Team!

My DHL package number is 1136155300 and it don’t show any progress since 23/01/2019
Here is the answer from DHL (translation from Russian):
“The status of your parcel remains at the stage of pre-order issued by the sender.
However, physically sending a to DHL Express did not arrive.
Acceptance of imported goods of Non-document category (i.e. subject to customs Declaration) addressed to individuals for delivery through the DHL EXPRESS operating network to the territory of the Russian Federation is temporarily suspended.
Goods coming from abroad and addressed to legal entities and customers working with the company under the contract are accepted without restrictions. For more information, please contact a DHL customer service Advisor…”

Is it possible to send it to Moscow by international mail? There’s no problem with it (yet).

PS. Thanks to our parliament and government, it is becoming more and more complicated to get something from abroad.

Thank you,
Boris

1 Like

Guys, please, tell me something about my delivery…

Maybe you can contact clockworkPi staff via Facebook(@clockworkPi) or Email

1 Like

Don’t bother with Facebook try directly using help@clockworkpi.com if you try with Facebook all they’ll do is direct you to that anyway. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you, I mailed directly their hepldesk.

No problem, i tried the Facebook route myself and 5 days later they told me to email them so i thought to just save you some time.

1 Like

Solved! Clockwork Team found a way to deliver the package. It’s been a long time, but today it came to me. I wish to thank the Team and all of you helped me to solve the issue!
Best regards!
Спасибо большое!

1 Like