Compiling custom keyboard firmware

Every time I bump the keyboard and it gets disconnected and I have to pop the front off to do the plug/unplug dance, I play a little more with getting my custom firmware onto the keyboard. (I use acme so I need a proper middle-mouse button, so I am using v0.1, but I want some of the bug fixes from newer version, like yatli’s fix: Keyboard stuck in Bootloader mode - #2 by yatli . Also there are some things I want to play with, hacking the keyboard firmware is fun!)

So I have gotten the Arduino SDK installed, I have gotten my changes in, I think it should work, I know how to get .bin files loaded (I use the programmer from the repo rather than trying to get the Arduino SDK to do it; it would be nice not to have to use the Arduino SDK), and now I’m stuck at the last piece:

In file included from /tmp/arduino_build_81750/sketch/devterm.h:5:0,
Alternatives for USBHID_Types.h:
ResolveLibrary(USBHID_Types.h)
from /tmp/arduino_build_81750/sketch/keyboard.h:9, → candidates:

from DevTerm/Code/devterm_keyboard/devterm_keyboard.ino:1:

state.h:1:26: fatal error: USBHID_Types.h: No such file or directory
#include <USBHID_Types.h>
^
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
USBHID_Types.h: No such file or directory

I think this is probably a missing library, something I didn’t click, something I wasn’t supposed to click but did, something I didn’t install; I do not know, though.

I’ve got the settings correct, I believe, or at least what I have matches the wiki ( Compile keyboard bootloader and firmware · clockworkpi/DevTerm Wiki · GitHub ):

settings

I’m sure I’m doing something trivially wrong (or at least I hope the solution is simple and I have zero confidence that I understand what is going on and I really wish I was dealing with a Makefile).