Request: Easier wiki contributions

I have some contributions to make to the uConsole GitHub wiki to help newcomers but I cannot find a path to send them. A simple example would be the additions to document the issues I had with 4g setup in the patch bellow. If there is a better process I can do a more thorough write up for it.

diff --git a/How-to-use-the-4G-extension.md b/How-to-use-the-4G-extension.md
index 251ade4..e7437a2 100644
--- a/How-to-use-the-4G-extension.md
+++ b/How-to-use-the-4G-extension.md
@@ -28,7 +28,7 @@ normally you will have ipv4 and ipv6 address,now you can use 4G card to view int

#### 9001 part

-use `mmcli -L` to see if there is a modem like
+use `mmcli -L` to see if there is a modem like

\```
 /org/freedesktop/ModemManager1/Modem/0 [QUALCOMM INCORPORATED] SIMCOM_SIM7600G-H
@@ -36,6 +36,27 @@ use `mmcli -L` to see if there is a modem like

and if unpack your back shell , you will see a green LED light is flashing on 4G ext

+In case `mmcli -L` returns `No Modems were found` you need to restart your ModemManager with the following command
+
+\```
+sudo systemclt restart ModemManager
+\```
+
+#### Pincode requirement
+
+Lots of providers will give you a simcard that requires a pincode. You can enter that pincode by running the following command, replacing 0000 with the pincode provided to you.
+
+\```
+echo -en "AT+CPIN=0000" | sudo socat - /dev/ttyUSB2,crnl
+\```
+
+If you're in doubt you can check the requirement for a pincode by running
+
+\```
+echo -en "AT+CPIN?" | sudo socat - /dev/ttyUSB2,crnl
+\```
+
+
 ### A06 and R01

run `enable_4g.sh` or `uconsole-4g enable` depends on the version of your os image, both can do the same job

After a little adjustment (added a github workflow)

fork the uConsole repo: GitHub - clockworkpi/uConsole: This code repository offers downloads for the latest images of various uConsole models, along with kernel patches, firmware for the keyboard and 4G expansion module, hardware schematics, assembly instructions, and essential technical documents.

you can now edit or add markdown wiki files inside wiki folder,right now you can see all the current wikis of uConsole github

Then send a Pull Request

once got merged, the wiki pages of uConsole repo will be updated automaticly

Awesome, will make the PR. Thanks!