Stay well (2020)

Hi everyone!

I’m happy to see the forum is still active in the current circumstances!

I just wanted to send a message to everyone hopping that everything is fine in your area and you all are going well.

I also hope it is not too annoying to have to stay home for those who are forced to (either because of confinement, or just because of them being a bit unwell and having to self isolated)

Have a nice end of weekend, end of March and let’s hope this whole thing will finish soon and will only be some mild bad memory with not a lot of impact on our life.

Stay well and have as much good time as you can in the current circumstances!

14 Likes

Thank @Godzil for posting this up!

We wish everyone safe and sound during this COVID-19 pandemic. Kudos to those who are working to fight the virus! For those of us who are in lock-down or shelter-in-place, staying at home is part of our contribution to slow and stop the spread of the virus. Let’s remember to wash hands, keep social distancing, wear masks when we go out if possible. Keep our spirits up, play more games, we shall prevail in this war against this Coronavirus!

For those where the medical resources are currently being stretched, hope this Handbook of COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment and Online Consultation could be helpful, both are done by heroic doctors who came back from the front line in China.

5 Likes