If we purchase the uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite barebones without a cm4 module, will we still get the -Adapter for RaspberryPi CM4 computing module to the mainboard, or is this a seperate purchase?
with an Adapter，you can check CM4 version
What’s in the Box:
- ClockworkPi v3.14 mainboard revision 5
- (Optional) Raspberry Pi CM4 104000 lite (ARM Cortex-A72 quad-core, 4GB LPDDR4, WIFI 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless + Bluetooth 5.0, BLE)
** Adapter for RaspberryPi CM4 computing module to the mainboard.*
- WIFI gain antenna for CM4 computing module.
- Ext. module
- Standard HD 720p 5.0-inch IPS screen
- Clockwork ultra-portable QWERTY Backlit keyboard
- Battery module*
- Dual speaker
- Shells and bracket system & 2.5mm Hex key
- 32GB high-speed TF-card with clockworkOS
The listing puts the adapter in its own bullet point and not grouped in with the compute module.
I am still a bit unclear. Here in this post it looks like you have grouped the adapter in with the CM4. So if you order no module, you can not install your own CM4 module, because you will not get the adapter board if you do not order a module, is this correct?
Hi for the uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite at 189, the only options is the cm4 module and the celullar module. The adaptor is not an option and is inclued by default.
Yes, I’ve asked someone from their team a few months ago.