Closing forum account

Hi Guys, is there a way to cancel/close/delete a forum account ? Loving many of the threads but not the development of peoples reactions lately, so I want to close my account.

Just stop coming here lol. Outta site outta mind?

Then you can atleast come back later!!

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be an option for closing an account sadly. I think the best you can do is turn off all the emails/notifications under account settings.

Please don’t go. We appreciate your participation and contribution to this community.
I personally really want to thank you for the offer to help us in contacting PostNL. Positivity will outshine negativity, we need that spirit in this difficult time.

5 Likes

Plus, while you all wait for the system, there is a lot of work being done by the community to make it better!!

You’ll just get to jump right into the development instead of waiting on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 to the above. I wouldn’t let a couple of people’s bad reactions be responsible for the loss of your participation (which has been super constructive and positive!)

2 Likes

Thank you all for the kind responses !!!

1 Like

I know how you feel (I’ve been watching the negativity of people on the UK fellowship thread), but I feel that the help and positivity people are showing are far outweighing the negative. Let’s hold on, we can make this community a great one!

1 Like

@wizz, please stay, that’s a moderator request ! :wink:

1 Like

Everyone on the forums will be happier soon once shipping is all sorted out and everyone has the devices :). It would be a shame to leave just because of some people getting upset with each other in that one thread. I hope you change your mind and stay!