DevTerm ships with "Enhanced Heat Sink Assembly" with a copper sheet and a rubberized spacer sticker. but there is no actual heat sink?

Has anyone else had luck with the heatsink that ships with the CM4? I’d love to see some pictures from anyone who installed it using only the components it came with.

I originally bought a Devterm with the A06 and it came with a different, smaller heatsink. But I later got the CM4 adapter, and I recently managed to purchase a CM4 (8GB).

After a lot of exploration, I found that the little grey rectangle with the throwaway blue protector actually does have adhesive on one side. There’s a clear plastic sheet that’s easy to miss, but with some tweezers I managed to take it off and find the adhesive underneath. So I used that to stick it to the CPU.

But the larger, two sided coper+graphene sheet doesn’t seem to have any adhesive at all. And as others have mentioned, I’m afraid to just have a large copper sheet potentially shorting out the exposed electronics. I’m not even sure if it’s safe to place inside using my own double-sided tape to hold it against the case.

And I don’t want to modify my case. I feel like this should work as supplied. The documentation is rather poor, and I’m wondering if @AlexDuan, @guu, or anyone else could offer some advice. Thanks!