[extension] 4 usb hub extension board

Add 3 ufl connectors to attach antennas. So they do not short anything in the board.

6 Likes

please DM me since I can’t yet, I’ll buy one of these from you when you order pcbs

1 Like

How can we connect? I dont see a DM option here?

You can press on the nickname above the message and there is a button “Message”

I am also interested in one of these. If there are completed test modules you are willing to sell and ship or have a way for me to order an already populated module I would be more than happy to assist with testing (USA, uConsole CM4).

1 Like

Fits perfectly, audio works! Going to solder components.

11 Likes

Great project! I want to test (and buy). I am located in Germany but as a new user my user level actually prevents from sending private messages. Please contact me.

I am also from Germany and interested in this neat board!

1 Like

I guess this means we also need a special 3D printed cover to match the USB ports?

Random question: Are the ports spaced as far apart as the design allows so that some USB cables with slightly bigger heads can fit side-by-side?

Hi @argz, love the project and love to buy! I’m in Holland, so right next door.

This is great! I will buy this from you (bin praktischerweise auch in Deutschland). Also, maybe I could commission you to create an extension with an SD card reader in it? A frequent use of my uConsole is dumping SD cards from my camera to an SSD.

Literally the most utilitarian EXT project i have seen. Unfortunately i got the 4g version in this case. But wow i may like one anyway!

Great work you did there, keep it up! :fire:
I’d like to exchange 2 usb ports there for 1 ethernet port if it was me.

nice, if it works and if you have design and bom files I can use with JLCPB (i have used them before - for the most basic of a design) i will do a minimum order run of fully populated boards to me in the US if you prefer not to do it yourself. Otherwise put me down on your order list :slight_smile:

I am very interested in this board, too. With shipping at current speed, this may well be up on tindie before my uConsole arrives.

This is great! Any chance to do a version with RS-232 port instead of two USB ports?

1 Like

I would be down for one if you did a run of these. Or really if anyone did a run of these.

Got my boards… now when will I get the uConsole???

1 Like

Received my board, too! And my CM4108000. Also now just waiting for my uConsole.

1 Like

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Works great, now I just need to figure out where to get that internal connector from lol.

2 Likes