Favourites and disappearing games

I’ve set up a good few emulators now, got my games sorted. Managed to follow instructions and get new icons on the home screen, however I’ve accidentally ‘favourited’ some games and they’ve disappeared. Where do they go and how do you get them back?

(I feel stupid asking this, but there you go)

Thanks!

I did that too, assuming you’re talking within the Retro Games section. I had to press right to get to the favourites list, and Y removes them from favourites and puts them back where they were before.

Clockwork could really have made that clearer!

2 Likes

Moved to #games. Please be careful to select a category when you create a new topic.

1 Like

Thanks mate! And yes sorry I always forget about the topic choice.

This is the great idea so that one can have their favorite games at one side and disappearing games at the other side. I know the importance of playing game for the game lovers. Previously, my elder brother used to play a video game on his system. He inspired me to play a game. Playing game for me is like refreshing yourself. It also has some other benefits like enhances memory, increasing our attention and concentration toward the goal. Just for the curiosity what are your favorite video game to play? I also like to play a video game but I simply used to play on the PC. I found that playing games on the PC is quite easy and convenient as we can play a video game in any mode. We can also invites friends to join with us in our running video game. I have Destiny 2, Call of Duty World War 2, GTA 4 and many other game to play. One can also check this to have interesting game to play. Destiny 2 and Call of Duty World War 2 are basically a shooter video game, playing this game is like taking yourself to next generation of the gaming world. Call of Duty has several other series like Ghost, Modern Warfare, Black Ops, one can also go for this.

1 Like

I’m a retro-game fanatic. I have next-gen consoles. I loved RDR2 and I play an inane amount of chel… but when it comes to the bread and butter of my gaming, the retropie and the gameshell are life.

I particularily like ROM hacks, and homebrew. It’s neat seeing what people are making TODAY with older technology. Tanglewood is an incredible game just released for the Sega Genesis (2018) I recommend trying it out. There is also a pokemon hack for GBA called “Pokémon Ultra Violet” its a definitive game, and very well made.

Metroidvania homebrews are fantastic. Cave Story obviously included. Lately I’ve been looking for some really good JRPGs from the 8/16 bit era. I’ll even go up to PS1 if you guys have any pointers!

1 Like