Happy Thanksgiving!

Ah that solved it ! The tokens now show ! Thanks very much for pointing me in that direction Petrakis !

1 Like

You legend! That solved my woes too! Thanks for that! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help! @Petrakis

1 Like

Hey Petrakis, well after this I am still trying to figure out how to return the CPI to Clockwork. Any suggestions how to do that ? I see the tokens transferred in, but cannot find how to transfer them back…

1 Like

Here’s a screen cap of what I did. Hopefully it’s useful. I haven’t had a confirmation yet on if it has been received, so fingers crossed I haven’t sent them into space!!

You might also need some “gas” to perform the transaction. I just used some existing crypto currency, ie bitcoins, converted to ethereum. I think there are ways to send it without any cost, but it might just take longer.

Thanks thats really helpful ! I made the N00B mistake of trying to add the sender as a contract, thus it did not work for registering the CPI. WIll acquire some “gas” for the transaction and let you know if it works ! Many thanks for this !

1 Like

Your transaction is confirmed here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xfbe1c736beb7f8be47cf82ac587eb18d1949103664e3ba45fa3f55f40b37e6f6

Now if you could confirm your shipping address and color requirements in PM, we will send your GameShell in the following week.

1 Like