Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgiving-1060123_640

It’s that time of the year that we all take stock of our accomplishment, and show our appreciation to those who helped, for us, that means you, who made our community such a wonderful place to learn new stuffs and to make new friends.

We want to say “thank you” to all of our forum members for being part of the community, and to our moderators, who took great deal of time to help us manage our forum. Special thanks to @godzil, our well-respected long-time moderator, we cannot thank enough for all the voluntary moderation made to this forum in the past two years. The rest of our moderators, @aewens, @micro007, and @petrakis, have also done fantastic jobs keeping our community in order. As a token of gratitude, We will offer @godzil 1000 CPI points, and 500 CPI points each to the rest of the moderators as well.

Moreover, and most importantly, this community could not be possible without the contribution of all of our active users, thank you, every one, for sharing of great resources, helping to solve problems for others, contributing codes and artworks to the open source community. We will also award 10 of our most active users with various amount of CPI points for their active participation in our forum activities.

We know there are more people who are well deserved to receive our appreciation and reward, all the participants in our Game Jams, open source project contributors, reviewers on social media, etc.
Thank you!
We will make this a tradition in our community.

Your Clockwork Team

Our CPI points is based on Ethereum. Every 200 CPI points can exchange one GameShell kit now (not redeemable for cash), you can also trade, invest or gift using our CPI points. Please provide address for Ethereum-supported digital wallet to receive your reward by PM @yong. We will send your CPI points to your digital wallet directly.

ClockworkPi Points (CPI PTS)

Contract address: 0xBBF83619544ef7e516020B8971a27cb09700be26

For more details please see:

ClockworkToken | Address 0xbbf83619544ef7e516020b8971a27cb09700be26 | Etherscan

clockworkPi (CPI) Token Tracker | Etherscan

13 Likes

Thanks @yong, GameShell team, and the community for the awards. It is much much appreciated and it is a nice “thank you” for contributing. This community is by far the one that I enjoy most, we should all try our best for it!

3 Likes

I feel a bit like I don’t deserve it, as I haven’t been active here since the last game jam ended (the Switch Lite got in the way :smiley:), but I’m still glad many of the people that hold this community together get some recognition.

5 Likes

I am thankful for all of you folks who have a grasp on the inner workings of the Gameshell. It certainly helps those like me who may get overwhelmed by some of the intricacies.

Thanks again and have a wonderful holiday season!

3 Likes

@yong Thanks so much !!! It was an unexpected pleasure in the emailbox this morning ! For something I am enjoying so much it kinda feels uncomfortable by getting something nice in return :wink: But; Let me know if I can be of further help! And now onwards to the learning journey of getting a digital wallet (any tips are welcomed) :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Wow! I am extremely honoured to have a mention here! I am definitely always happy to help out people regardless. It really does make it feel like an extremely supportive happy community! I do admit… I spend a bit too much time here than I probably should; and for good reason!
Thanks for letting me be a part of such a fantastic community! I will keep putting as much in as I can; since I get so much back from it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m thankful and honored to be part of the community Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

2 Likes

Wow, I feel honored to be mentioned here! Thanks a lot to the whole GameShell team for making this little box happen! Equally same thanks to the community for always being helpful, respectful and generally making this a nice corner of the internet :smile:

@yong Thank you too, of course! I’ll pm you as soon as I found out how these digital wallets work… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry I’m a bit late to answer.

Oh wow O_O

Thanks a lot Yong/Clockwork!

Have to admit I haven’t been super active in the forum in the last couple of weeks/month, been a bit ill and lack of personal time, but I’m trying to keep the Discord channel animated :wink:

I need to find a proper wallet, will come back to you once I have it

Thanks again!

3 Likes

We are about to send out CPI points by the end of this month. If you have not sent me your Ethereum-supported digital wallet address, please provide ASAP.
There are many digital wallet services available, e.g. myetherwallet.com or metamask.io seems pretty easy to use.

1 Like

Thanks for allowing me being part of this community. It has been great fun so far and I hope it grows even more.

I got Gameshell as a development platform and so far its been great, so expect new apps in the coming months :stuck_out_tongue:

I have been busy but I will try to send you my wallet ASAP.

1 Like

Happy holidays! :santa:
We have already made some CPI points transfer during the weekend.
Please check if you received it correctly, and if you need to exchange for GameShell units, please PM me with details about colors, address, etc. and transfer back the CPI points to be exchanged. Sorry for the inconvenience, we simply wanted to keep all transactions in the blockchain records.
For those who have not sent me your digital wallet address, please PM me about it. We will handle it individually.

1 Like

Yes I received them correctly and if others provided the correct address should too, as its registered in the blockchain https://etherscan.io/token/0xbbf83619544ef7e516020b8971a27cb09700be26

What about spare parts? I already have a unit :blush:

1 Like

Happy holidays to you as well!!! :slight_smile:

I received the tokens, thank you again! Happy holidays to you too! :slight_smile:

And received mine properly :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!

Havent got mine yet but more than happy just to let you know what I would like to receive… downside… it will break the transaction log chain…

@Wizz Please check again to see if you got it now?

1 Like

It’s possible that some digital wallets do not show up your CPI points balance. If this is the case, please first verify the transfer on https://etherscan.io/token/0xbbf83619544ef7e516020b8971a27cb09700be26, then try to use some other digital wallet that known to support CPI points transactions, such as https://metamask.io/
Please let me know if you still have problems.

1 Like

By default tokens are not shown as they are custom ones, on myetherwallet.com you need to add the custom token by adding the contract.

3 Likes