Hirsute went offline late July 2022, how to manage?

Now strangely when I booted and went to run an apt-upgrade I recieved these errors:

2022-10-18-175121_484x316_scrot

I rebooted, and now the screen is completely at a loss and I again can not log into SSH. I then flashed the image again.

I have setup ssh and then rebooted the system. The system has rebooted succesfully. I then ssh into the device. (NOTE: I had to remove the githubcli repo per this thread. These are the only two things I had done prior to running apt update; apt full-upgrade in an ssh session.) Previously I must have selected an improper option in armbian-config not realizing what I was doing. I run the apt full-upgrade and there was a giant list of packages presented. I waited for it to complete its download and the upgrade works. apt is able to extract the packages properly and I recieve prompts for changes to conf files. I kept the currenly installed version on each prompt.

This looks like it will take a while to install. I’ve spent most of the day on this so after it finishes, I will put it away to continue tomorrow. I now also need to reinstall many of the packages that were previously installed and move over my custom dotfiles. As far as I can tell at the present moment (with the apt upgrade still in progress there are no issues.