How do I download pygame with only a Gameshell? I don't have a working computer

Not 100% sure what you’re working with. Have you got any pictures? I’m a but fuzzy on what you mean by USB part.

1 Like

Perhaps they were plugging the gameshell console in via USB? It wouldn’t get detected as a mass storage device, but in confusion, they may have detected another device on their computer? Either way, I’m fearing they might end up wiping something that wasn’t intended, so probably best to stick to using SD flashing only.

@gameshell1 Yes! Exactly that! Hopefully it works! Don’t forget to check the lock tab of the SD card adaptor.

2 Likes

Okay, about to try this. There are 4 slots though; wish me luck! EDIT: Actually I’m not gonna try it just yet. Lemme try to find an image of what I have on Google. To avoid copyright stuff though, I’m gonna post a link to the image instead of posting it on here.

EDIT: https://www.google.com/search?q=usb+2.0+ms/ms+pro+duo+sd/nnc/sdhc&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=sinv&sxsrf=ACYBGNSnJB3mYXnx6JWpPfOu-5Vn_6nx0g:1579609862460&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj33_Cl2ZTnAhXfAZ0JHaXxDQgQ_AUoAnoECBAQAg&biw=1280&bih=800#imgrc=T92yUPw8eW153M
This is the one

That should work yeah!

2 Likes