Late to the uConsole parade - What boards are currently available for purchase?

Mine arrived this week and I’ve had a blast getting things working on it. From old DOS text games to internet toolkits and dev environments to (soon) emulated retro DOS/Windows stuff. There is a lot of data on this thing, but so little of it is assembled together so I am still confused on if the 40 pin FPC is active and has any breakouts, if there are blank or blank-ish extra boards available for purchase for the EXT port, and what other for-sale hacks or blank boards people have built so I can continue to customize.

I saw the two boards for sale on Tindie from Quadbit but they seem long gone. That’s sad for me, since either would’ve been perfect for some hackly ideas I had.

I’ll keep shopping around for ideas to hack (like maybe a Coral TPU will fit and a camera can stick out the back?) but please suggest things for me to experiment on.

What would be ideal is if clockwork released an updated carrier board for the CM4 that allows us easier access to the parts of the CM4 that aren’t wired through to the uconsole main board. I doubt the PCIe port is active on the uConsole but the presence of an exposed PCIe lane on the Pi 5 has led to a bunch of PCIe to m.2 breakouts which can be used for SSDs, TPUs, or other fun devices. TAKE MY MONEY!