Been fiddling with the Hackergadgets AIO v2 board, and though I flashed the quite helpful image from Rex, there was still some bits and bobs I was too dumb to figure out or remember the CLI commands for, so I got some helper scripts set up for e.g. toggling on/off the various radios, seeing the radio state in the taskbar, getting correct kernel config for the LORA radio, that sort of thing.
Chucked them all in a Github repo in case anyone else might find it useful. If you don’t want to just run install.sh you can maybe at least take a look at the actions it takes and pick and choose which ones you want to run on your own.
Obviously had a lot of help from Claude. I read everything over to make sure there’s not anything devious in the files, but you should do the same for all LLM touched scripts (or anything you run off the internet really, what are you gonna do, trust strangers?
).