Need something to use in place of the rubber stoppers

Hey ,you know the rubber stoppers that come with your GS to hold the different compartments in place more securely… well, inevitably I’ve lost some of them by numerous disassembles / reassembles

Any one have any ideas of other things to use, since you cant really buy these from the GS store.

I assume the hardware store must have some kind of rubber stoppers that could be used for the same reason? But they need to be very small… Only mention it because without them the bottom half seems not to be ‘clicking’ together so well anymore .

My first thought would be a small surgical tubing or a chunk of polyurethane foam. The O.D. of the rubber stoppers is about 0.22 inches. I found this with a quick search

You could also use something like this I think.

1 Like