1 Like
  • gameshell
  • devterm

0 voters

what is this poll for?

3 Likes

the CPI board seems to be directly on the card

1 Like

The learn more page is very thorough on it. Seems like we’re getting a few new boards. Hopefully they’ll also upgrade the gameshell boards.

I doubt the GameShell as it is right now will get that new board and module.

(ClockworkPi is the CPU board, and the GameShell have one of the in)

1 Like

The poll is for what you think is better. Gameshell or Devterm. I just thought i’d throw one in because I just learned how to make one.

I wish we had the option to remove the screen/batteries and thermal printer though. Something more in line with the Pi400. Or at least have the screen in a separate angled shell to avoid that beautiful neck pain we’ll all feel after spending 30min using it.

You actually like that neck pain? Yeah it’s a good idea to remove those thing. I really don’t like that neck pain.

Then add a prompt to it please, like that’s it’s a bit weird

3 Likes

Oh no, no. Just being sarcastic.

No fights, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fights? What fights?

1 Like

Wut? I meant the “beautiful” adjective to describe the backpain was sarcastic, hah it’s all good :slight_smile:

Btw I’m deeply interested to see if they’ll include home computer emulators in it such as the ZXSpectrum and Amiga.
Also, excited for those dev jams.

1 Like

Wow. I guess sarcasm causes problems :laughing:. All this just for one word :laughing:. Your new profile pic. I kind of feel like I’ve seen it before. Is it from a movie or something? Did you see my poll?

1 Like

if i remember correctly, the GS was around $120 (USD)

2 Likes

The poll doesn’t make sense. Even if it said “Which is better?” on the poll, it still wouldn’t mean much.

Better for what?

Each seems to be designed to be used for very different things. It’s like making a poll asking which is better, a bicycle or a motorcycle?

2 Likes