This will be a fun survey. I originally thought of posting it as a way to potentially gauge what kind of community support each model should have. There shouldn’t be too much different once it’s running. It’s more re: kernel development, reported thermal readings, and in general what kind of power people are wanting from the DevTerm.
Let me know if you would rather I turn this into an anonymous vote. I thought knowing which models which users have ordered would be good for comparing experiences.
- Colour: Transparent Gray
- Colour: Retro Gray
- DevTerm Kit A04 series (1GB)
- DevTerm Kit A04 series (2GB)
- DevTerm Kit RPI-CM3 series (no cm3 included)
- DevTerm Kit RPI-CM3 series (cm3 lite included)
- DevTerm Kit A06 series (2GB)
- DevTerm Kit A06 series (4GB)
- Bonus: Do you already own a GameShell? Yes
- Bonus: Do you already own a GameShell? No