New GameShell Limited Edition?

Hi all.
I received an email this afternoon with a promotion of “Limited Edition GameShell Christmas Gift Box”, which includes for the same price the three colored covers. Now the question is … what happens with those who place the order in the month of November, as is my case, for $ 159 and only includes one case? We are still waiting for the shipment, and I do not find any logic to keep that order for the same price, getting less content.
Can you change the previous order for the new one? and if not, how can I cancel my order and get my money back?
I find all this a joke in bad taste … a greeting.

it seems legit :- )

I’m also worried about this as well. Surely previous pre orders will be upgraded? Hopefully we I’ll get confirmation soon…

That’s funny. My friend and I both have back orders, we were just wondering this as well. Hopefully they will do the right thing and upgrade the orders.

Yup. As @Mad_Ned says we were wondering the same thing.

Yeah it is kind of strange that they would punish early buyers like that, I have also ordered back in november but had I waited I would have gotten a better deal which is odd

I hope I get upgraded as well.

I hope we have an answer to this soon, because if I do not upgrade the previous order, I would like to know how I can cancel the order and get my money back. All this seems a joke in very bad taste.

I’m sorry for the confusion. This Limited Edition GameShell is a special Christmas promotion that will only be available for a short period, and these gift boxes will be sent at least two weeks after other orders are shipped. If you pre-ordered within the past week, and wish to be changed to this late edition, please send email to help@clockworkpi.com.

OK, I’ve already sent an email to see if they can make the change to this new version. Thank you.