Gameshell out of stock

I’m trying to hunt thru the community forum here or find a social media account I can follow for updates.

Will Gameshell be re-stocked? Or was it only a limited run? Is there an issue with manufacturing currently or is the plan to make a new revision before running a new manufacturing line?

We are sorry that our supply chain is disrupted by the pandemic. We are working on restocking GameShell very soon. Please stay tuned in this forum or follow our twitter for updates.

2 Likes

Any updates or an eta? Desperately keen to get a new gameshell!

1 Like

Thanks for your support! Sorry for keeping you waiting.
ETA 2 month. We are working on it.

3 Likes

The Gameshells on Amazon are sold out.

It’s barely been a month since @yong’s last post saying it will be 2 months. Unless some place has a secret hidden stash stored away, you won’t likely find it anywhere.
Maybe Tao Bao or somewhere, but be prepared to have lots of Chinese translator apps ready.

I am desperate. I have wanted one for 2 years.

Try these posts.

1 Like

I have a spare GameShell actually, It’s the red color. It’s got the box and everything inside including the boxes for the modules and the stickers and inserts. More than happy to sell it to you if you still need one. I can reflash the SD to the stock image or the DEOT image, your choice. Hope to hear from ya!

Do you live in Canada?

No, I live in the US. I live in the Washington D.C area. I’m looking to sell it for $135. It’s pre-assembled but I have every box that holds each module so I would disassemble and re-box each module so it fits back in the box neatly.

1 Like

Did you end up selling your spare GameShell?

2 Likes

No I have not sold it yet.

2 Likes

I’d like to buy it! How should we proceed? if you’re willing to sell it, of course.

1 Like

I have PayPal if that works for you. Feel free to PM me and let me know what works!

1 Like

If anyone is still looking to get your hands on one of these then please check out my eBay listing. It is brand new in box, never assembled or opened. https://www.ebay.com/itm/203219270342

If the asking price is too high then feel free to make an offer, I was keeping this as a spare but my main unit has been rock solid so its a waste to just leave this on a shelf.

The picture said SOLD. Is it actually sold or is there still a chance to buy it? Also the price is good.

Wow, it went really quick, very sorry and hope you get your hands on one soon!

1 Like

@vashspike I bought it. The price was spot on. Thanks for parting with your extra!

1 Like

Excellent, mailed it out yesterday! Glad it went to a member of the community! Enjoy!

2 Likes