New video found

Dr3333w’s new video found here:
uConsole简单上手

It’s in Chinese language.

6 Likes

Honestly, my big takeaway is I want that electric screwdriver. Haven’t seen anything like that before, but I bet it would come in handy.

6 Likes

Dr3333w said his order No. is 191xx.

1 Like

That looks pretty damn good to me.

2 Likes

This will get me through the week :wink:. Can anyone translate?

Still not convinced if the trackball is comfortable enough, but it looks OK. Typing seems good! Don’t know if the clicky sound is as hard as with the PocketCHIP, because that means my gf is going to be annoyed :face_with_peeking_eye: But he seems to be typing fast enough to be able enjoy it.

I think its good that they went for the alloy case because it still seems pretty heavy. But sturdy.

Can’t wait to get my hands on it!

3 Likes
3 Likes

my order number is 20xxx in an email they said the A06 to the states would be in a later batch… ;-(

2 Likes

Same boat brother! #christmas2026

1 Like

delicate work requires delicate tools… I use a set of hobby screwdrivers for the small stuff…

2 Likes

Got my iFixit pro tech toolkit for anything that is in one piece that needs to not be that way anymore :smiley:

3 Likes

The iFixit kit is so nice. I use mine a lot!

2 Likes

I have something similar - much better than a cordless drill!!!

2 Likes

mine is 202xx (also A06), hopefully it’s in the second!

2 Likes

same, same. Still waiting.

just one question from my side to all who has received the uconsole, how long the battery last and how hot the device feels?

I’m pretty sure only one person that we know of in China has one atm.

That will depend on the processor selected. I have a DevTerm with a CM3 in it, runs for 5 hours or so.

How long the device lasts will also heavily depend on the capacity and quality of the 18650s.

Im really hoping the Nitecore NL1835 3500mah batteries I grabbed will prove to be as good in this kind of device as they were in my LED flood light I used at my last job.

I’m curious if the uConsole takes button top or flat top 18650 cells? Also protection circuit or not? If they’re flat tops then these are what you’re going to want Samsung 35E 18650 3500mAh 8A Battery

Or the gold standard

This is what Alex told me:

> “ If the size fits, then it doesn’t matter. But we do use flat-tops.”

So the dimensions are ultimately the most important thing.

EDIT: also I’m pretty sure those are the ones I bought, just ends in B and is 3400 not 3450

2 Likes