What new type of face plate would you like best?

i still have 2 slider phones and i am not using them for anything, might take a peek inside

1 Like

Mm just don’t do what the Nintendo switch left joycon did, and have a ribbon cable bend back over itself 180 degrees without any kind of reinforcement. I guess forces obsolescence is still a thing.

Nice idea and not done yet. But I don’t think the LowRes NX community is big enough to make this possible.

2 Likes

is there any code for the keyboard to use it with an Arduino? cause I’m going to try it out with my Arduino Uno before i hook it up to my GameShell, and i have plenty of time to just for looking for ways to hook it up cause it would take a while until the package with the keyboard to get here, and i can’t find anything about how to hook it up to Arduino. do you know of any?

1 Like

The module itself already has an Atmega328P on it, so you dont necesarily need another arduino, .

There is alot of information on the manufacturer page and examples https://docs.m5stack.com/#/en/unit/cardkb

1 Like

ok, thank you! found the code i needed.

I wish I had a 3D printer so I could design something like the physical LowRes NX.
oh wait:

1 Like

if you can design something i can print it

1 Like

I guess ill design it soon when I finish my GBC game with my friend. The biggest issue is finding a keyboard small enough

i still have 2 slider phones and i am not using them for anything, might take a peek inside

It is possible to make a custom Gameshell like that, but with the current plastic holders for the PCB boards, it would be too thicc. To make a physical LowresNX based on GameShell would reqire a slimmer version of the plastic parts.

(it’s what i said, why did you say it again?)