Where to download the respbian on the TF card attached by DEVTERM

I forgot to backup the system on the TF card attached by Devterm when i open the box.

I used sudo apt update && upgrade.but i met some systemd problems after system upgrade and now the system boot abnormally.with error msg like flwg:

systemd-journald[122]: Assertion ‘clock_gettime(map_clock_id(clock_id), &ts) == 0’ failed at
…/src/basic/time-util.c:55, function now(). Aborting.

I tried to find the solution but failed. I would like to re-install the respbian. I wonder whether the system installed on the TF card is customized and Is it suitable to install the orignal Raspbian iso downloaded on the official website of rpi to DEVTERM.

Thks.

1 Like

good question , I just forgot to upload the image somewhere

2 Likes

A good news is that i found the solution. The problem i mentioned may occur when upgrade is incomplete.Especially when source server can not be connected sometimes and the dependancy got problems.

haha.Never feeling too good to backup.

i am uploading to mega.nz right now., kind slow

1 Like

I think in time it would be very useful to make the official images for the CM3 and A04/A06 models available somewhere permanently, and/or to document somewhere what needs to be done to make the device run when starting from a standard Raspberry Pi OS image (if that is a possibility).

For example, I am currently assuming I can start a custom installation from a Raspberry Pi OS Lite by installing a few additional packages since I saw the first devices running Raspberry Pi OS, but I’m not sure if that is also true for the A04/A06.

4 Likes

4740f676b838d3ff1299b2147f062729 2021-05-07-raspios-buster-armhf-full_devterm.7z

6 Likes

:pray: this should be pinned or linked in the wiki or something, thank you

It’s in the wiki:

At the end of this page:

Image download url

File on MEGA 4740f676b838d3ff1299b2147f062729 2021-05-07-raspios-buster-armhf-full_devterm.7z

1 Like