3d Model Print locations for those interested stl obj

I finally found the 3d links for the object models, a little hard to find, just checkout and use the ‘devterm’ coupon code.

DevTerm 3D models in OBJ format (FREE) | ClockworkPi

1 Like

I have also download the OBJ file of DevTerm ,but find out the model is very large and not for 3D printing neither , I wish split the big model into separate parts ,so I can print the small parts e.g. cover of USB ,Power button for spare parts . I woulder that do you have some good ideas for sharing ? Thanks!

I wonder if anyone has managed to separate the OBJ files into separate printable pieces? I’d love to work on the top cover alone, but I’m no 3d expert. I feel if I could get it into tinkercad I could modify it to retrofit my Psion Series 5 MX keyboard I have on hand.

EDIT: Print files for DevTerm chassis - #4 by ksbex This was already found and posted a while ago and I’d forgotten all about it apparently. OP if you need the link is still live. Thanks to the person who posted!

1 Like

You can get the parts by looking in the catalog and ordering it’s a free product download

Sincerely

Thomas Munn