Air refueling :how about replace batteries when runing?

all products that use batteries will cause me have range anxiety, and DevTerm is no exception. can the battery be replaced during running?
Imagine this scene. when you working on DevTerm for a while, suddenly find that the battery is only half an hour, the anxiety arises.
i don’t want to shut down then change the battery, and there is no charging condition around, so can i replace the battery one by one while the system is running, just like the aircraft refueling in the air.
I removed a battery and the system did not shut down due to a power failure. It succeeded. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grinning:

3 Likes

:star_struck: Never thought of this, you’re genius.

1 Like

I knew this, but the first time I tried, I either losened the second battery while pulling out the first, or the second battery was too empty to keep my DevTerm running… So I never tried again :crazy_face:

1 Like

you are right.
later on i tried it on two different mainboard, one is a06, another is raspberry cm3.
it failed on a06 when the top bar shows the battery went red (only remains 13% left) , but it still wroking on cm3.
i think the a06 needs more power to support it keep running.

1 Like