Announcing the 3rd Clockwork Game Jam Event (2019Q3)

I’m sorry. itch.io has options to vote by submitters, judges and public. We were using the same submitters+judges setting for the previous two jams, however, because of the number of games submitted this time, it was very hard for us to find credible judges in a short time to rate all games. One or two judges ratings could not have changed the result significantly. I feel sad for the games that receive very few ratings, given the amount of work they put into developing/adapting the games.

For future game jams, we probably need to change the rules a little bit. We have to rely more on our community to better run the jams.

• We will still have to use the submitters+judges setting, but I would encourage our community to help us nominate and invite credible judges, judges will receive free GameShells.
  • We will reward more participants, all participants who release their games under open source license, and/or write development log articles like Quantum Caverns will receive CPI points.
  • Our moderators and active contributors to this forum deserve encouragement for their time and efforts, we will award CPI points to them regularly.

These are my suggestions, as always, we look forward to ideas and suggestions from all of you.

2 Likes