CM4 adapter and BPI-CM4

Hello

I found that will be released Bananapi compute module which shut be compatible with raspberry pi CM4.
Has anyone info if will works with uConsole?

What about JH7110 CM? I know the GPU driver is still wonky.

I have a bpi cm4 and it’s been working with all my carrier boards. (Still waiting on my Uconsole). Not sure of your Linux experience but I’m guessing the basic functionality will work (screen, keyboard) after fixing the dtc overlay. I don’t know about the Wi-Fi and expansion modules just yet on the uconsole. It’s likely going to need some sort of kernel patching to get it fully up and running. It’s a terribly glitchy board on Linux. bpi is not great with ongoing support.

All that being said, I’ll tinker with it and hopefully get it working, but I ended up buying a cm4 module because I have little faith the banana pi is going to slot in there and work happily, I didn’t want my experience with the uconsole to be frustrating out of the box.

I can’t comment on the other board, but I would imagine the reality is that any board that is not a rpi cm4 or a clockworkpi board will not be a plug and play affair. I think when more devices get out there there will be more images made for specific boards, but there’s just no support for a board and device that nobody really has in their hands.