Custom D.E.O.T. V2.0+/Clockwork OS v0.5 image - With customised DEOT interface, Kernel 5.7, Optional 1400MHz OC, Debian 10 Buster, Retroarch 1.9.0, Mupen64+ plus more! (Current build: 200903)

Here we go! Another update, but one to test out before making it prime time. Please let me know how you go with it!

DEOT v2+ Build 200307
7th of March 2020

Current changes:

1. Updated Kernel to 5.4.20
  2. Updated to Debian 10, Buster, maintaining Lima drivers functionality. Ie, Buster hasn’t broken everything like it normally does.
  3. Installed and configured ScummVM

Future Changes:

1. Incorporate the DEOT boot splash screens
  2. Include Drastic emulator, action.config files, and icon
  3. Godot

It’s currently uploading to the Google drive from the first post.
I’ll provide a mega link once it’s uploaded.

In my rush to upload and compress the image, I forgot to a) empty the mail and b) delete clockwork-pi3-kernel-5.4.20 directory I copied over to muck around with incorporating the custom boot splash screen.
Use the empty mail script in utils to remove the mail dialogue, and just delete the clockwork-pi3-kernel-5.4.20 directory to save about 800MB or so.

As a side, I’m also experimenting with this overclocked 5.5 kernel:

I only haven’t provided it, since the overclock may give a beginner user an inaccurate perception of the Gameshell’s battery life due to the overclock, and thus attribute this image with a lower battery life.

3 Likes