DevTerm OS A04 image files

I’m hoping they might see fit to do an x86 version that supports a real sleep mode. Running Windows would be nice, but I’ll settle for Debian with a sleep mode.

Has 0.1 been completely orphaned now, then? I came back here and saw there was an OS update available a while ago, and when I went to do it through the command line I found apt had been completely cut off. No repositories at all - I can’t even accept that I’ll be stuck with an old version of the OS and install software for use on the system as it is. No choice but to reflash the SD card again if I want to install anything else.

As far as I can tell Armbian decided to re-base itself after that version, which is what’s making upgrading to a later version such a pain in the butt.

I just reflashed the other week and used the same home directory, which broke stuff, so I am probably going to have to do a clean install and set up a lot of things by hand again

Posting a “me too” here…

I pre-ordered the DT A04. Neat little device. Haven’t used it in a while though. Tried to “apt update” today to install something and saw the Ubuntu hirsute repos are offline. Okay - I’ll just check to see what the latest image from CP is…:frowning:

I really don’t want to try to find a CM4, buy the adapter board, etc. I even see folks in another thread reporting various problems on that front. If I did go this route - not sure how much of a better experience I would have.

I just emailed CP asking about an updated image for the A04 - no idea what (if any) reply I will get…

While I don’t have an A04 (I got a A06, and then later what i needed to cobble together a CM4), this other thread indicates there is an 0.2g version of the OS for A04:

Doesn’t sound like it fixes the HDMI, but it should take care of the other issues, i think? (Of course, it requires a reflash.)