Just tried resetting the wires. Did every single one for good measure. Everything seems nice and snug, and the wires aren’t tampered with. Gonna see what happens now with my usual setup of BT turned off, wifi rescued, and GSNotify running a Low Battery script.
Will post results
15 minutes of gaming shows no errors. It was shutting down like crazy… have the wire wasn’t seated properly… seems like a weird thing to just randomly happen but here we are.
Will keep an open mind Incas anything else happens and as always, will report to you!
Thanks @lasvegas for the solution (seems like something I should have tried first but I honestly haven’t touched them since I set the device up so I didn’t think I would need to)
Thanks @guu for the hasty replies and the background work.