So I’ve had my Gameshell around for a while, and it never really showed any problems until recently, when I couldn’t turn it on anymore.
So as of what I did before and afterwards:
- I turned on my Gameshell the other day to play a game. Tried browsing through the warehouse to check out something new.
- Noticed that my WiFi wasn’t functioning properly, regardless of setting the airplane mode on and off
- Turned off the Gameshell and left it be. At this point, I knew that the battery was still pretty full and not running on empty.
- Try turning it on today, only to find that it doesn’t want to turn on. No life from display nor any of the LED’s even when attempting to charge.
- Attempt to disassemble and reconnect every connection to the mainboard. Still nothing.
At this point, I’m at a loss. It seemingly died on it’s own one day. Are there any pointers as to what can I check? Thanks in advance.