GB(c) games incomplete display

When using standalone MGBA and retroarch with gambatte, a part of right pixels is missing out for GB© games. Is it emulator problem? How to get around that?

WeChat%20Image_20190512133622

1 Like

this also happens when using the included emulator (still retroarch obviously) and I just learned to accept it, but a solution would be good. all I know is its related to the resolution and it is not a thing with the HDMI.

Thanks for reporting your case. The problem is likely to be the disagreement on resolution/pixel_shape between GB emulator and GS screen/graphics. Maybe I could override the resolution config of retroarch for GB/GBC ROM.

Hello. I solved this issue today. Turn off Windowless Fullscreen in the Retro Arch settings.

I tried the Windowless Fullscreen piece (turning it off) in Retroarch, but that didn’t seem to work for me. Are there other suggestions about how to make this work?

So I did manage to solve this problem by following the guide over at this wonderful place.

Gambatte-libretro aspect error with lima driver in v0.3 OS

It took me a fair share of tinkering, but if you need some additional help, let me know. I’d be happy to assist as I can.

1 Like