GBA and shoulder buttons

You are doing fine don’t worry :smiley:

For the colors, yeah the real Super Famicom/Eur SNES (and not ugly american SNES colours :stuck_out_tongue: ) are probably the most used, Microsoft copied it, and even Sony to some extend.
But it would not be a problem to make your own distinctive scheme!

1 Like

I’m sure some STL files will appear for printable buttons ;). Heck I might even learn how to actually model something for my 3D printer and do them myself lol.

I was thinking about swapping the buttons too, is there a way to map the new positions so that it works with clockworkos? (worst case I’ll just get used to hitting A when asked for B, etc.). I know it’s easy to do in retroarch but curious to see if it can be achieved for the OS too. Thanks :slight_smile:

There is an option to swap the buttons under Settings in the launcher menu. Make sure you have updated to the newest version of the launcher though.

Oh, I just needed to upgrade. Thank you so much! What an easy and visual way to do it, already love this little device!

The Lightkey has four additional buttons (2L & 2R) plus and additional Shift button in the center,

1 Like