I have mad a simple pico8 game

Its called Kill Trump sim and It took me about 10 minutes to make, i will be adding more levels and gameplay elements but for now enjoy :smiley: https://github.com/Bad-Sun/Kill-Trump-Sim

Working on the first update tonight

Inappropriate. How about a game ā€œKill @Ben_Cooperā€?

Fine with me, itā€™s a joke, people make these games all the time like the web game push trump off a cliff again. Itā€™s all for laughs

@lasvegas: Not the finest type of joke but jokes are still jokes and are not illegal.

This is a game, not a weapon.

Calling for the murder of a sitting POTUS is in no way a ā€œjoke!ā€ You wouldnā€™t appreciate anyone calling for the murder of liberal leaders.

I am not North American, and I will be honest, I donā€™t care about the president of that country. And if some one would make a similar joke about any EU leader, I would just laugh.
Thatā€™s a stupid joke and game, made in really small amount of time.

If you canā€™t cope with jokes, how good or bad they are, sorry, but I canā€™t help you.

And have you even tried the game? I doubt it.
And there are AAA games which are way way worse than that joke game in term of violence.

@Ben_Cooper please keep making the games you want, donā€™t get overwhelmed by people who canā€™t understand jokes.

1 Like

Thank you, you just made my day

1 Like

Why would I try the ā€œgame?ā€ As I pointed out previously. Calling for or simulating the murder of anyone is no joke. Itā€™s not and never would be funny.

I noticed you recently joined GitHub too, keep building awesome stuff! Donā€™t let anyone discourage you with irrelevant feedback!