Order Status and Ship Times for Recent Orders

Can one trust the “Ships within 10 days” listed on the website?

I am a student and planning on using my GameShell for a school project and build a game for my Spring semester final project. I’m concerned that it might not come in time reading through this bulletin board. 10 days from order would be more than enough time.

I ordered Jan 9th and my order number is 11046.

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

I have no idea… I ordered my asap that they made the post on Instagram on the 4th of Nov…order nr #10010
I really hope that it comes by the end of January as I’m going on vacation on the 6th of February…I hope we’ll get an email soon with tracking nr, once we have that it should come in a week… Maybe… :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wish I could give u some good news. Alot of us have been waiting since November (I’m one) and we have yet to even get a tracking notification. Sorry dude.

2 Likes

No you cant trust that. The website is misleading. I contacted them when I did not receive my order in the “Ships in 10 days” time had passed. They informed me that they are a 60 day business. Orders will be processed in 60 days. And once processed then the “Ships in 10 days” time starts. So that means its 70 days before it ships and then the typical shipping time of 7-10 days.

This was an old post from 2019…

I was sharing the information that I received for a recent order I placed so that others that may be looking to order one of these products understand that they will not received their order in 10-15 days, as the information on the website is rather misleading.

what on their site says 10-15 days?

No kidding, you can’t just say stuff like this when everyone is waiting on a preorder haha

In the FAQ part of the website it states that “orders are received in 10-15 days” it is referring to the shipping time after the device has been manufacturered. The website is confusing as it does not list manufacturing time and shipping time on the same page. You have to dig deep and you will find that it states that they are a 60 day business meaning that it takes them at least 60 days to manufacture the product and then another 10-15 days for shipping. I realize that the original post was back from 2019 and I foolishly assumed that the logistics would have improved, somewhat, in 4 years. Alas I am anxiously awaiting for news of my order.