PCSX ReARMed for GameShell

yeah, um, you realllllly might not want to link to that file here…

1 Like

thank you for the warning link has been removed!

1 Like

I can’t help you with getting the bios file, it can be found on the interwebs :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway if you have it, to get it into the correct folder, you can upload it via the network share.

It will then be in ~/games, so ssh into your Gameshell, and move the file to the correct folder like this:

mv ~/games/scph1001.bin ~/apps/launcher/Menu/GameShell/Pcsx/bios

Hope that helps!

Everyone.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 is an absolute MUST on the handheld.

God damn, it’s a thing of beauty. image

7 Likes

not sure if it’s just me or the game i selected, installed pcsx using the steps by hpcodecraft and using diablo for the psx as a test, the emulator loads, the game loads, i’ve changed the controls to match the gameshell, the game doesn’t respond to controls, after both shutdown of the emulator and restart of the system, also i loaded the bios but it also claims that isn’t setup correctly
…thoughts?

did you tell the pcsx to save the new controller setup to the config i found that at least everytime i would restart id have to rebind untill i did this step

I’m sorry, but I really can’t follow all these fragmented instructions posted here. I’ve managed to install the stand alone app, but when I tried to download the core through the first link, I’ve noticed that it isn’t in .so format like other cores… Did I missed a passage? I’ve already got the BIOS…

Is it possible to ask if someone is willing to write a step by step tutorial in one unique post? Maybe a video tutorial? I know I sound pretty obnoxious but I’m sure I’m not the only one who is a total newbie on this kind of topic.

Thanks in advance, and cheers to all.

2 Likes

@wack118 yeah, first thing i did after fixing the key bindings was to save to global settings

@chunny same, I’m honestly spoiled by the retropie community for instructions…which has it’s own issues but that’s fine

i will say that @hpcodecraft was really good at summing up some instructions…which is why i’m here now i suppose

1 Like

is possibble to launch the emulator from the menu? When I launch this, blackscreen and finally back to the launcher,

Where can I put the games? Thank you so much guys!

1 Like

the games wherever you want, the emulator has a dir browser

home - clockworkpi - games - folder here!

Thnaks! This works for me if I launch the core from retroarch, but if I launch from the launcher icon, starts, loading screen, black screen… close and go back to the launcher

You have an idea whats happening? Thank you very much!

check if the script has run permission

Same issue… Cannot run and it crush

image !
image|375x500

Anyone know how to rename is from pcsx to PSX without wrecking the way it runs lol

lol do uppercase count?

mv pcsx PSX

or from something like winSCP right click and rename

1 Like

image I got the libretro one workin like a top now.

1 Like

What format does the CD image have to be in to work? I’ve been struggling all day trying to load a Ratchet & Clank image.

I have both .bin and .img

I have .iso. Is there something I have to do to convert it?

LasVegas