@guu I’m working on the R01 kernel. These are the kernel branches I know so far:
- Your last-linux-5.4 branch
- Allwinner official SDK v2.1 (updated!)
- Mainline (see: [PATCH v4 00/12] riscv: Allwinner D1/D1s platform support — Linux Device Tree)
I’ve been able to build and run your branch with no problem
However, I need some help to separate your changes from the original kernel source – there are a lot of .rej files leftover, and I don’t see clearly how the DevTerm patches are applied looking at the commit logs (no complete kernel tree history).
I tried to compare your tree with Allwinner SDK v2.1 (lichee/linux-5.4) and it seems they have made some progress (for example, support for cpufreq is now added) but merging seems not trivial.
Could you please point out the original source of your tree, so that a
diff -rupN would generate something that can be (maybe ) applied to the latest allwinner 5.4 or mainline?
Features to be integrated into the R01 kernel
- Framebuffer cursor
- cpufreq scaling. I see that it can run with 480MHz, 600MHz etc.
- cpuidle support.
- super suspend support
- video codec support. Allows accelerated video playback and probably accelerated remote desktop.