The 4th Clockwork Game Jam Event (2019Q4)

Sorry,I can’t find direct messaging system on yong’s personal homepage or my personal homepage.

I live in Beijing.Why not the company just send gameshell to me without using Ethereum digital wallet.It can save the Ethereum fees and shorten the process.

Try again, you should be able to send messages now.

When you create a brand new account it has trust level 0 by default. By writing some post and giving likes it gets to level 1.

I added you to lvl1.

If someone is unable to send private messages, contact me or @Godzil and we will sort it out.

1 Like

Replied your PM. Sorry for the inconvenience, the idea is to keep all transactions in the blockchain records.
Please check previous tips about exchanging CPI points:

I have add this address,but I still find no CPI in the list

Thank Team_AM_Squared,I have recieved the CPI points and I will redeem them.

I have recieved the CPI points,but there is not pay CPI way on sell website.Team_AM_Squared tell me that I shoud send back CPI points and communicat with yong about sending the prizes. Unfortunatelly,there is some problem on my EtherWallet. I can’t find CPI type in Send Transaction.

Does anybody know how to fix it ?

For future reference if anyone else is using MyEtherWallet and their custom tokens are not showing up, @QKboy managed to solve this problem by downloading the beta of the MEWwallet app.

1 Like

In the past, you just PM’ed @yong what you wanted to redeem, your name, and shipping address, etc
Once confirmed, you send the CPI points back to the address you received them from.

They will have to confirm if this is still the process or not, but as far as I know, you can’t redeem anything via the store.

1 Like

From the thread @yong mentioned above, here is a screen cap of the transaction I made to send the points back to redeem a prize.

I think everyone in that thread eventually resolved their CPI points, and redeemed them, so theoretically there should be enough information in that thread to send your points.

If it’s of any consolation, I did it all on my phone via the myetherwallet site.

Thank you everyone,I have sent the CPI points successfully on my phone APP.Now I’m just waiting for yong’s reply.

Thanks and sorry again for the inconvenience. I have seen your transaction. Pls. let me know the color choice and shipping address, phone number for shipping contact in PM.

2 Likes

Thanks,I have received machines

2 Likes

some of us are at home, what about a corona jam for a month ?