UAE+ adf files don't work

Hi there,

tried to load up adf-files with the pre-installed UAE±emulator of the current ClockworkOS build, but either the games/emulator itself tell me, that not enough RAM (some say at least 1 MB is required) is available or they didn’t load.

Put the games and .uae-files for testing purposes in the games-directory, even tried to use a kick.rom as suggested at the original builds, but nothing works for me.

If I use .uae files, the emulator shows, that there is nothing to load.

Has anybody worked this out and run .adf files (AMIGA 500, which I use) smoothly?

Would be awesome to here how it has worked out for you!

Thanks a lot.
Nouty

Has anyone a idea? Tried really all sort of things. :confused:

Will check tomorrow, first thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. My mainboard died (won’t charge the battery) and I am contacting Clockwork for a replacement (hopefully under warranty :slightly_smiling_face:). As soon as I have the new one I will give it a try!

1 Like

Np. :slight_smile:

Hope you’ll get it soon. Not only for the solution of my problem. :joy:

Thanks, man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still waiting for a response but it seems as if the internal “catch” in the micro USB Connector is coming loose :frowning: so no power whatsoever going to it and connecting to it over usb is also down…@yong

1 Like

Still haven’t heared anything and my email was from last Sunday. Is there anyone who knows who and how often the help@clockworkpi is monitored ? Just curious as it seems kinda slow on the response side and I just want to know if it is a warranty issue or if I should order a new one (as delivery will also take another couple of weeks) and now I cannot use the device … @yong can you shed some light or advise on the matter?

Got it ! Will test this weekend !

Update: Found some threads with some leads. Currently trying to custom build the core and then try it with the Kickrom and a cartridge.

update: Nice little challenge but have not given up. Hopefully i get it working before/during this weekend.

1 Like