uPico Expansion Card

Are any new cards being build or am i too late for the party? Maybe someone have theirs for sell? :wink:

1 Like

Just got my clockwork unit and looking for gpio expansion port. I added my name to the waiting list and hope the next batch won’t be too long of a wait. This unit seems to be the perfect tool to teach my son some computer science and engineering.

My uconsole arrived a couple of days ago so I finally got to install this card. All I’ve done so far is flash some leds but it was awesome. The cli for this is great. Thanks @Vitaly!

1 Like

When are USB ones back in stock? I ant to buy some

hello, i’m having trouble with getting the board working, as i am too running bookworm (kernel version 6.6.37-v8+). when I try to install the pico-blink demo i get the following error.

Failed to mount Pico drive

any help trouble shooting this would be appreciated.

ended up figuring out my issue, there was a temp file that needed to be removed as the service kept failing to start correctly. once i removed the upico process lock file everything started to work correctly.

Hi, I have the same problem: cannot mount (cm4) but the service starts fine:

alke@clck-picm4:~ $ systemctl status upico
● upico.service - upico
     Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/upico.service; enabled; vendor preset:>
     Active: active (running) since Sun 2024-08-04 21:02:56 CEST; 11min ago
   Main PID: 568 (upico)
      Tasks: 1 (limit: 8910)
        CPU: 137ms
     CGroup: /system.slice/upico.service
             └─568 /usr/local/bin/upico service

Aug 04 21:02:56 clck-picm4 systemd[1]: Started upico.
alke@clck-picm4:~ $ upico boot -m
Failed to mount Pico drive
alke@clck-picm4:~ $ upico power status
AUX:  ON  [OCP]
VDD:  ON  
USB:  ON  

any help would be appreciated