Whats are your Favourite go to games?

Want to play some new games, name some few of your fav games.

I’m running back some of the old classics to celebrate getting my GameShell set up all nice. Final Fantasy RPG Marathon. FFVII, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, FF3-6.

You just can’t Mario and Pokemon all the time…:thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve been playing Jazz Jackrabbit pretty frequently on my GameShell. It’s so fun getting to play it again!

1 Like

I like the ability to play MAME on the go. PSX as well. Been reliving my Digimon World 3 days, and IMO Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 is a MUST HAVE on the GameShell.

Pokemon is a great throwback, but I find myself playing Donkey Kong Country (1-3) a lot

I’m really interested in homebrew, and am just patiently waiting for all the real developers to release some games on LOVE or in Pico. I also found the world of ROM Hacks, which play great on the GS

1 Like

I’ve been rocking Kirby Super Star & SimCity (lol) on the SNES.
I just recently got PICO-8 installed, so I’ve been playing some of those games.

2 Likes

I think pico-8 is a reason to own this device.

LOVE as well.

Excuse me sir, what is pico-8 and/or LOVE?

To be on topic: I’ve been mostly playing contra and all contra related titles on snes (found one on gba as well). Jazz jackrabbit is also one of the favourites which plays really well on the gs.

They are both game creation platforms allowing you to create little retro games and download others games, Which I will add, Is on topic. A simple Google Search result yields the following results:

Pico-8 (Their website is https://www.lexaloffle.com/pico-8.php, and more about this on the forum here.):

PICO - 8 is a fantasy console for making, sharing and playing tiny games and other computer programs.

LOVE (Their website is https://love2d.org/ and see this guide on the forum for installation.):

LÖVE is an awesome framework you can use to make 2D games in Lua. It’s free, open-source, and works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and iOS.

1 Like

I have just started playing this game Farcry 5 is amazing. Did liked the previous far cry games, but this one is cool. I have got this one at a cheap discount from after the subscription of Playstation plus 365 tage kaufen on my PS. There are many other games also, going to check some of the games which you guys suggested.

Not on the clockwork pi, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, this is a great platform for me to discuss my favorite games, actually, I also like to play a game especially a shooter video game. But I am not going to play by PlayStation plus on the PS. I simply used to play on the PC. I like Destiny 2, Call of Duty to play. What others are playing currently.