Back case of Uconsole

I am wondering if is there a way we can use a flat back design. If we use the same battery type as in Gameshell, just make it wider and flat so that the back case will be flat and the console will be looks stealth!

One reason I think Uconsole use a thicker bottom back is that its really easy to hold the console, maybe the edge can be customized into some shoulder buttons.

1 Like

But if they make the whole console thicker, and keep the back flat, that will be more “retro” style. Larger interier space to hole even pi 4B or other board. I really hope people will make customized thicker back case in the future!

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this idea ever since I bought it.

It may be more compact with a flat back, but it may have a shorter usage time, or on the contrary, instead of being thicker, you can add a larger lithium polymer battery and support a webcam and various additional functions.

But no matter which option you choose, the most accessible CNC machining will add weight to the original uConsole.

And the last time I checked, the case drawings weren’t released, but it’s still a long time before my uconsole arrives, so it will take a long time for this to come true.