Battery arrived today

I was typing my last response (and it will be my last response) while you posted that, so, I acknowledge your request.

Thanks for your information, @sickeningjar, We are as shocked as you are to see the battery is declared as “adapter”, we will talk to our shipping company about this. Hope they could give us an explanation. If you have any problem in receiving the parcel because of the declaration or any other issue, please let us know.

4 Likes

Mine came,it’s at my nans house though.

I think the fact clockwork is trying to get these batteries out- at extra cost to them (as many times as it takes, from what I understand) - speaks volumes for the company.

Is it a headache? Of course it is. ON BOTH SIDES.

You didn’t start suggesting alternatives or making numerical points until you were called out for being rude. Moderators weren’t rude, IMO. They were stern - as they should be to enforce the “law” of this forum - DBAA.

They have apologized. They have sent more. And will continue to send more until they are all received. Whether you even want it anymore or not. Whether you get one from a third party store or not. THEY (CPI) are going to FULFILL their promise to YOU one way or another.

I think that’s pretty cool. I understand your frustration, dude. I really do. But I genuinely think you’re lashing out at the wrong people here (atleast partly)

2 Likes

Mine came too thanks @yong in the UK.
(It doesn’t matter the declaration says as long as we receive it!)

1 Like