Custom D.E.O.T. V1.0+/Clockwork OS v0.4 image - With Updated Kernel 5.3.6, Latest Lima Drivers, RA1.8.1, Mupen64+ and much more! (Current version: 191122)

Glad the config works for you! :slight_smile:

On another note, I am super excited about the 0.5 OS release! From here on out, with the new Garage feature, there shouldn’t be any need for me to make a pre made installation. Theoretically, any modifications should be applicable in the garage.

I am just about to install it, but from what I’ve gathered, the 0.5 release possibly doesn’t come with: (not that much left to add! Basically just the theme! :))

1. Global Volume controls in standalone emulators
  2. ChocoDM wrappers etc
  3. DEOT Skin
  4. Change to a more centralised debian repository
  5. Added a PicoDrive+ Standalone emulator
  6. Updated retroarch to 1.8.2 with all options installed

Currently being added to 0.5 already, so I don’t need to worry about them! Possibly a bit of tweaking of the below.

1. Mupen64+ installed and configured
  2. Modified action files to support zip/7z formats, and cleaned up the rom directory name structure (settings list item for managing cores has been updated to reflect this)
  3. Unified core directory location (re: pcsx and bios) including nyan and cave story

Can’t wait to work out how to use the garage system! It sounds perfect for what I wanted, and should make installation SO MUCH easier for everyone, while keeping releases less fragmented.

5 Likes