Does GameShell Actually Use FBTurbo?

During some experimentation with OpenGL development on the GameShell, I did some investigation into the fbturbo and lima versions being used on the GameShell. While doing so I could not find any mention of fbturbo installed at all: sudo find / -name fbturbo, dpkg -l | grep fbturbo, and sudo apt-cache search fbturbo all yield nothing.

Interstingly, what IS installed and being used, is fbdev, which as far as I can tell is NOT fbturbo, and that fbturbo is a drop in replacement for fbdev. https://github.com/ssvb/xf86-video-fbturbo

Am I missing something here? Does anyone know if it actually uses fbturbo or not? because if it’s not, from what I can tell, fbdev ONLY does 3d software rendering, but fbturbo actually makes use of the proprietary mali binary blobs that should be included in the kernel.

I don’t want to waste my time pursuing this if it does actually already use fbturbo and I’m just not seeing it, but if it doesn’t, dear god if it works better than lima lets get fbturbo working!

P.S. If it turns out that its using fbdev because fbturbo does not work on the hardware, then it should properly say fbdev and not fbturbo for the graphics driver in the settings, specifications, etc.

check inside /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers

you could recompile it yourself but will need also compile libump

git clone --depth 1 GitHub - linux-sunxi/libump: Unified Memory Provider userspace API source code needed for xf86-video-mali compilation
cd libump/
autoreconf -i
./configure
make -j4
sudo make install

git clone --depth 1 GitHub - ssvb/xf86-video-fbturbo: Xorg DDX driver for ARM devices (Allwinner, RPi and others)
cd xf86-video-fbturbo/
./autogen.sh
make -j4
sudo make install

cd /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/
sudo mv fbturbo_drv.so fbturbo_drv.so.old
sudo mv fbturbo_drv.la fbturbo_drv.la.old
sudo cp /usr/local/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/fbturbo* .

Ah, I know why I wasn’t finding it. my find command should have been sudo find / -name *fbturbo*, that picks it up, and shows exactly where you specified.

Is the GameShell ACTUALLY utilizing it though?

According to lsof when using lima:

cpi@clockworkpi:~$ sudo lsof +D /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/
COMMAND PID USER  FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE/OFF   NODE NAME
Xorg    921  cpi mem    REG  179,2    55900 137839 /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/modesetting_drv.so

And when “using fbturbo”:

Xorg    921  cpi mem    REG  179,2    18312 137843 /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/fbdev_drv.so

That doesn’t look like its using fbturbo at all, it is still using fbdev.

Looking through /home/cpi/.local/share/xorg/Xorg.0.log I found that it never actually loads the .xorg.conf (or .xorg_lima.conf when for that matter when set to use lima) that specifies fbturbo [ 741.718] (EE) Unable to locate/open config file: "~/launcher/.xorg.conf"

If you change ~/launcher/.cpirc to use /home/cpi/launcher/.xorg.conf instead of ~/launcher/.xorg.conf (and for .xorg_lima.conf as well) it actually DOES load the conf and then lsof reports that fbturbo_drv.so is open!

Xorg    924  cpi mem    REG  179,2   327756 137838 /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/fbturbo_drv.so

Have we never actually been using fbturbo!?

1 Like

awesome %)

lima included in the clockwork image have some function unimplemented,
the one now included in mainline kernel must be much more advanced

with kernel & full gfx stack upgraded there was also 5~10 fps more in glxgear using fbdev

So it does not appear that fbturbo is really adding any benefits over the default fbdev… that I can tell. If it is using it correctly and is utilizing the mali kernel module, it should be providing better performance over fbdev.

I’m going to do a little more digging, but it looks like the ClockworkOS’s linux kernel does not have the Mali module included, which would explain the similar performance between fbturbo and fbdev, instead of an improvement.

Additionally, from what I currently understand about the lima driver, is that lima is a full driver for mali based gpu’s, which is why it add’s a lot of performance improvement over fbdev/turbo, and doesn’t actually need the proprietary mali blob.

clockwork patch for kernel 4.20 seem have mali enabled
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/clockworkpi/Kernel/master/CPI3_linux_4.20/cpi3_linux_4_20_1902.patch

+CONFIG_DRM_MALI_DISPLAY=y

https://bootlin.com/blog/mali-opengl-support-on-allwinner-platforms-with-mainline-linux/

blobs could be found here >

GitHub - bootlin/mali-blobs: Mali OpenGL ES userspace libraries for Allwinner SoCs
GitHub - linux-sunxi/sunxi-mali-proprietary: Sunxi Mali-400 proprietary support libraries.

you could also try my own kernel, with latest lima (& mali) http://gs.dread.fr/kernel/latest/
(take care there is a sound driver bug, constant 60db amplification)

(you may also wanna upgrade mesa as latest one support lima, a compiled release is here http://gs.dread.fr/kernel/kernel.gfx.stack/
xorg is also compiled to latest one, and fbturbo recompiled for latest xorg
i directly installed all on my gs after compile (on os 1.0) so i not tested these tar, duckyvirus reported some trouble with them, you may have more luck

Yup, I remembered and found @duckyvirus’s thread and the next thing I’m going to be doing is getting a custom kernel working.

@guu, is there any way we can get more detailed instructions on the custom kernel and image builds? It would also be nice if we could get unstable nightly builds of the ClockworkOS img for testing, which also may speed up the time between OS image updates. Let us know thoughts on this.

1 Like

++++1

and more generally let the community be a full part of future releases
this may not what you wanted, but you actually lack a lot about communication,

some peoples around try things going further, a bit of help could be nice.

2 Likes

haha I wish I can
But I am not the os image maker

I’ve got a 4.20 kernel build compiled and running on my GameShell. @r043v I’ll be trying out building your 5.x mainline kernel next to see how that goes.

@guu It doesn’t specifically have to be you lol, you just happen to be the most active when it comes to dev, and seem to manage the git repositories. It would / could be whoever manages the kernel patching and building, and putting the final OS .img together. It would also be beneficial to have details on the device tree bindings / blobs.

@r043v I was not able to get your kernel working entirely either. If I install just the kernel, it boots fine, but the launcher fails due to bluetooth service issues (probably due to the dtb being wrong, as it works for other kernels). If I try to use your up to date graphics stack, I just get dropped to a command line due to all sorts of dependency issues. I’ve tried resolving them one after another, but that seemed like a waste of time to me.

I’ve moved on to just trying to make the 4.20 kernel work with fbturbo and mali kernel driver. It appears that even though CONFIG_DRM_MALI_DISPLAY=y exists in the config, all that does is add mali to the device tree? There isn’t actually any mali.ko kernel driver even when run make modiles_prepare or make modules_install, so I don’t think any of the current Clockwork OS images actually have the proprietary mali driver available?

I tried to compile the mali kernel space driver (mali.ko) and was successful, but cannot get it to load currently (sudo modprobe mali). dmesg gives:

[   53.899067] WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 1381 at drivers/reset/core.c:419 __reset_control_get_internal+0xc0/0xe0
[   53.908601] Modules linked in: mali(O+)
[   53.912472] CPU: 1 PID: 1381 Comm: modprobe Tainted: G        W  O      4.20.9-clockworkpi-cpi3 #1
[   53.921419] Hardware name: Allwinner sun8i Family
[   53.926146] [<c010e674>] (unwind_backtrace) from [<c010b7f4>] (show_stack+0x10/0x14)
[   53.933911] [<c010b7f4>] (show_stack) from [<c0705c50>] (dump_stack+0x84/0x98)
[   53.941156] [<c0705c50>] (dump_stack) from [<c011cec8>] (__warn+0xfc/0x114)
[   53.948120] [<c011cec8>] (__warn) from [<c011cff8>] (warn_slowpath_null+0x40/0x48)
[   53.955686] [<c011cff8>] (warn_slowpath_null) from [<c03db5d0>] (__reset_control_get_internal+0xc0/0xe0)
[   53.965159] [<c03db5d0>] (__reset_control_get_internal) from [<c03db764>] (__of_reset_control_get+0x174/0x1a0)
[   53.975383] [<c03db764>] (__of_reset_control_get) from [<bf0626f0>] (mali_platform_device_register+0x134/0x89c [mali])
[   53.986287] [<bf0626f0>] (mali_platform_device_register [mali]) from [<bf052994>] (init_module+0x8/0x70 [mali])
[   53.996470] [<bf052994>] (init_module [mali]) from [<c010267c>] (do_one_initcall+0x54/0x194)
[   54.004906] [<c010267c>] (do_one_initcall) from [<c0190aa4>] (do_init_module+0x60/0x364)
[   54.012991] [<c0190aa4>] (do_init_module) from [<c018fbc4>] (load_module+0x1df8/0x2210)
[   54.020989] [<c018fbc4>] (load_module) from [<c019022c>] (sys_finit_module+0xc8/0xd8)
[   54.028811] [<c019022c>] (sys_finit_module) from [<c0101000>] (ret_fast_syscall+0x0/0x54)
[   54.036975] Exception stack(0xec9a3fa8 to 0xec9a3ff0)
[   54.042024] 3fa0:                   00432e20 00432180 00000003 0041eadc 00000000 0041f1b0
[   54.050193] 3fc0: 00432e20 00432180 21c38f00 0000017b 00040000 00000000 00000000 00432e20
[   54.058377] 3fe0: bed083c8 bed083b8 004163af b6eb91c2

I may try a bit more before giving up on this. I’m just super curious to see if we could get fbturbo working properly with mali, as it should be more than just software rendering.

yes my patch on the kernel may not include bluetooth, i patched the initial patch, not 4.20 one, i’ll will check it when i’ll get a bit more time

dts was need multiples changes due to some pin rename, on my system latest dtb seem hang on boot due to wifi

graphic stack was need additional packages for compile, but worked fine without other needs once installed
i’ll also check them, i need time

isn’t mali referenced inside buildin file of the module directory ?

all of this is a bit messy :S hard to setup

here is dmesg & Xorg log for os 0.4 with lima enabled
http://gs.dread.fr/4/

I’m going to be submitting a pull request to fix the ~/launcher/.cpirc so it loads the .xorg.conf and .xorg_lima.conf correctly, but even with that fbturbo still does not seem to be making use of mali though, same performance as just using fbdev.

I looked in the modules.builtin and you are correct, it does appear to have a mali module builtin but it is referenced as “mali-dp.ko”, not “mali.ko” which is what it is called when you build the mali kernel space module as an external module.

I also noticed that cat /proc/devices does not contain a reference to mali, which it should if it exists in the device tree and the mali kernel space module was loaded (maybe mali-dp is not the correct module). I noticed this when I tried to build the mali userspace modules (http://linux-sunxi.org/Mali_binary_driver#Installing_the_Mali_userspace_driver), the /dev/mali node does not exist either.

This is getting extroadinarily frustraing lol.

@yong or @guu will there be a new patch file, etc. added to https://github.com/clockworkpi/Kernel soon?

lima xorg conf file just refer modesetting, so kms, as it’s the default it may be ok anyway ?

i recompiled mesa / xorg / fbdev

cpi@clockworkpi:~$ export DISPLAY=:0.0
cpi@clockworkpi:~/dev/glmark2$ glxgears -info
GL_RENDERER   = Mali400
GL_VERSION    = 2.1 Mesa 18.3.0 (git-00d67e27d9)
GL_VENDOR     = lima
GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_ARB_multisample GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color ...
VisualID 238, 0xee
error: lima_blit not implemented

302 frames in 5.0 seconds = 60.361 FPS
299 frames in 5.0 seconds = 59.793 FPS
^C
cpi@clockworkpi:~$ es2gears
EGL_VERSION = 1.4

vertex shader info: 
fragment shader info: 
info: 
302 frames in 5.0 seconds = 60.364 FPS
299 frames in 5.0 seconds = 59.788 FPS
^C
cpi@clockworkpi:~$ glxinfo -B
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
Extended renderer info (GLX_MESA_query_renderer):
    Vendor: lima (0x13b5)
    Device: Mali400 (0xffffffff)
    Version: 18.3.0
    Accelerated: yes
    Video memory: 0MB
    Unified memory: yes
    Preferred profile: compat (0x2)
    Max core profile version: 0.0
    Max compat profile version: 2.1
    Max GLES1 profile version: 1.1
    Max GLES[23] profile version: 2.0
OpenGL vendor string: lima
OpenGL renderer string: Mali400
OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 18.3.0 (git-00d67e27d9)
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.20

OpenGL ES profile version string: OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 18.3.0 (git-00d67e27d9)
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0.16

software glxgear / es2gears go 105 ~110 fps on my previous tests

but yet as hardware acceleration work on classic glxgears if i do :

cpi@clockworkpi:~/dev/glmark2$ MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=4.3 glxgears -info
GL_RENDERER   = Mali400
GL_VERSION    = 4.3 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 18.3.0 (git-00d67e27d9)
GL_VENDOR     = lima
GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_ARB_multisample GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra ...
VisualID 238, 0xee

303 frames in 5.0 seconds = 60.388 FPS
300 frames in 5.0 seconds = 59.820 FPS

we could request fresh opengl so much more compatibility like in mainline gzdoom who dropped support of gl2

for now glmark2 crash :

cpi@clockworkpi:~/dev/glmark2$ sudo glmark2-es2-drm -s 320x240 --validate
Ignoring custom size 320x240 for validation. Using 800x600.
=======================================================
    glmark2 2017.07
    OpenGL Information
    GL_VENDOR:     lima
    GL_RENDERER:   Mali400
    GL_VERSION:    OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 18.3.0 (git-00d67e27d9)
[build] use-vbo=false:Error: Failed to set crtc: -13
 Validation: Failure
[build] use-vbo=true:Error: Failed to set crtc: -13
[texture] texture-filter=nearest:Error: Failed to set crtc: -13
[texture] texture-filter=linear:Error: Failed to set crtc: -13
[texture] texture-filter=mipmap:Segmentation fault

os 0.4 does not contain modules folder for current kernel

mali-dp seem refer to mali display processor, the mali kernel parameter we spoken about last time refer to this,
as this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_(GPU) it seem not related to mali 400 …

yes got last patch will be great \o/

Wait, does 0.4 still use the outdated Lima driver or the one in the mainline kernel?

don’t know, i need try my compiled 5.2, hope it will work with their dtb

as you said my kernel was made crash launcher cause of bluetooth, i just enable it & recompile
can be found here > http://gs.dread.fr/kernel/latest/

as with last image i cannot use hw acceleration

[    19.250] (II) AIGLX: Screen 0 is not DRI2 capable
[    20.856] (II) IGLX: Loaded and initialized swrast
[    20.856] (II) GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL provider for screen 0

checked 4.20 patch & 0.4 xorg log, enable some things like drm_sun4i but no luck for now
i’ll retry tomorow, it’s 4am Zzz

Sorry to reawaken an old thread, but after doing some testing with ptitSeb on the latest box86 fixes, he pointed out that my Gameshell seems to be running software OpenGL instead of using Lima, based on what it was producing in the logs. But I have it set to Lima, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

I was trying to find the old thread I remember where someone mentioned (perhaps you?) how to check in the system for whether Lima is active (not just in the launcher). Anyhow, I went ahead and ran glxgears and came up with this:

cpi@clockworkpi:~$ DISPLAY=:0 glxgears -info
GL_RENDERER = llvmpipe (LLVM 7.0, 128 bits)
GL_VERSION = 3.1 Mesa 18.3.6
GL_VENDOR = VMware, Inc.
GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_ARB_multisample GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_copy_texture GL_EXT_subtexture GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_texture GL_EXT_texture3D GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_multitexture GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_INGR_blend_func_separate GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_S3_s3tc GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_MESA_window_pos GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_fragment_shader GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_fog_distance GL_APPLE_packed_pixels GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_texture_float GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_MESA_pack_invert GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_OES_read_format GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_timer_query GL_OES_EGL_image GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_NV_conditional_render GL_AMD_conservative_depth GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_texture_snorm GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp
VisualID 696, 0x2b8
306 frames in 5.0 seconds = 61.178 FPS
502 frames in 5.0 seconds = 100.210 FPS
501 frames in 5.0 seconds = 100.034 FPS
499 frames in 5.0 seconds = 99.753 FPS
496 frames in 5.0 seconds = 99.027 FPS
496 frames in 5.0 seconds = 99.140 FPS

The llvmpipe thing is what ptitSeb saw in the logs and why he suggested it was not using Lima after all. This is all on 0.5 official.

I’m wondering if I somehow accidentally clobbered my GL drivers in some of my testing and experimental builds? I think it’s unlikely but I’m wondering what others might get if they run glxgears -info
@javelinface, care to give that a try and share your results? Maybe it is using Lima and just reports it weird. But I’d like to be more certain. Thanks!