Help: I want to creat ShortCuts for games, that appear on my homescreen

Which script?
If you’re talking about this one:

It is only removing (rm) the retro games directory within the launcher. There shouldn’t have been any action files there, since by default all of them should be in “ /home/cpi/apps/Menu/GameShell/20_Retro\ Games/`
The removed folder is an empty redundant folder.

The other scripts are just running apps, so they shouldn’t have removed anything. Are you sure you haven’t done any changes or folder/file moving? It gets extremely hard to diagnose and help with problems when I don’t have a complete picture.

I’m actually thinking. It wasn’t my scripts that made snes games disappear, but potentially the launcher update. The action.config files specify what file type your emulators accept. Your file is a .sfc file. Perhaps they were for some reasons removed from the file type list? That would explain why they’re not visible. I mainly have smc (super magicom) of fig files for my SNES games. You can check this, by editing the action.config file.

Sounds like you’re still doing a workout, since I still haven’t seen your “cat /tmp/x.log” dump. If you can get that done ASAP, we can actually find out why things aren’t running.

Before I tell you to just flash my image, let me know if that’s just not something you’re going to do, just so I’m not repeating myself. It was something I made to help solve current and future problems for users with problems like yours.