Highest order number that received the shipment notice

I think the ones with no core might ship faster

I guess but mines no core too

Im not worried though because alex told me mine will be ready after 2 batches so ill be expecting mine next month

Mine is Order No. 252XX
uConsole Kit RPI-CM4 Lite
Color: Matte Silver
Type: WIFI+4G cellular
Core: Raspberry Pi CM4 104000 lite

And I still didnā€™t get any notifications
:sob:

255xx over here, 23/12/01, CM4-No4g-Black
I think we will be in a later batch.
The official wait time is 90 bidnis days, so at least for me I canā€™t start flipping tables until April lol.
But reading this thread, it really is looking pretty positive.

214XX Black + CM4 + LTE still waiting and, according to Alex, not in the next batch

1 Like

Im now couple days over 90 daysšŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Its 90 working days so thats monday-friday only and it also excludes any holidays like bank holiday, christmas, lunar new yearā€¦

Iā€™m in the same boat, he told me end of January before the lunar new year updateā€¦ nowā€¦ they are also seeing delays on 4g chips againā€¦

Order No. 21610
Color: Matte Black
Type: WIFI only
Arrived @01/24

3 Likes

For info my order was no core and no 4g.
a college of mine ordered with core and 4g he hasnā€™t gotten any shipping notice as of yet

1 Like

So the reason mine has not shipped should be lack of 4G boards. Irritating that we are not proactively informed of supply chain issues.

There are updates from alex, now everything is running smoothly and catching up with orders, there is a matter of lunar new year (7th-15th feb) that they will have time off but they are planning on having 2 batchs ready to be sent out just after lunar new year is finished

1 Like

Order No. 246XX
Type: WIFI + 4GLTE
Ordered 10/24/23

2 Likes

Does anyone know the exact package weight of the uConsole? Maybe itā€™s mentioned somewhere in the tracking info/shipping docs?

Order No. 24851
Color: Silver
Type: Wifi + 4G LTE
Ordered: 10/31/2023

Any rough ideas on shipment dates? I havenā€™t received any shipping notifications yet. Tried to go to the Discord server, but the link comes up as invalid. I checked out the batches at the top of this thread, but donā€™t see a Silver, CM4, Wifi/4G unit shipped since November, 2023 (order 207XX).

Any help is appreciated!

Top of this thread will have updates from clockworkpi, you can also email alex to ask about a rough estimate on your order but they are catching up on orders and you should see your order soon, the most recent update is about having time off during lunar new year and then sending 2x the batch after the holiday is finished

1 Like

i have update! it is unbelievably.

Order No. 25634
Type: WiFi Only
Ordered 12/4/2023

Just added my order to the Google form. I might have already, but I couldnā€™t remember.

1 Like

Hello all, just placed the order today for a uConsole (silver, CM4 no core). Order number 268xx. Now the wait begins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Silver seems to be the color to get, these days. Black CM4 no core have not shipped in ages!